The ways in which NativShark teaches content.
- Will NativShark prepare me for the JLPT?
- What is contextual iterative immersion (Cii)?
- Can I turn off the pace slider?
- Who writes NativShark lessons?
- Which Phase is right for me?
- What are the 4 Phases?
- How does the pace slider work?
- Are there plans for Japanese-Japanese localization?
- Will the pace slider block me from learning more?
- Can I see a general outline of the learning system?
- What is the JLPT?
- Why don't you slow down the audio?
- What types of flashcards do you have?
- Can I change the pace slider's setting at any time?
- Why is stuff color coded in lessons?
- What are "smart flashcards"?
- Is NativShark a “get-fluent-quick” scheme?
- What are formality markers?